Vossler Member replied

557 weeks ago

So I was leveling my LNC in Central Shroud when someone mentioned Odin being spawned. When the weather is dark and shadowy with little light orbs riding up you know it's him. He was actually in East Shroud though around 27,22. Apparently he can spawn anywhere in the Black Shroud.

At the end around 3% he begins casting this very long cast and everyone uses their level 2 single target LB all at the same time. Goal is to kill him before he gets the cast off which I think wipes everyone. As a reward, not sure if I got silver or gold, I got 1 Odin's Mantle and 250 seals. Not sure what the mantle is for, anyone know?

Odin and Behemoth are definitely two fates we should be farming for gold whenever possible. I'm sure they both drop someone of great value.

Saetia Admin replied

557 weeks ago

The mantle is for vanity Odin gear i think, the stats arent great but it looks cool, 1 token is for silver. I know behemoth drops tokens you can trade for behemoth gear, so I'm assuming Odin is the same. I'm just waiting for people to catch up so i can continue my story quest. I spent 3 hours in the duty finder trying to queue for dzemael darkhold last night.
"U really need this" - Scrambles Deathdealer, 2013

averaen Admin replied

557 weeks ago

I'm just shy of 47 now. Should get most of the way through 48 before it goes down tonight. I went a little slow because of some RL shit.
Please log in to post a reply.